Update from a possible future homeowner

No tags on this one - I just wanted to give a quick update.  Due to a recent death in the family, there is a house in the family that we're working on "selling" to me.  That means I will have a mortgage and utility/homeowner expenses for the first time ever.  Before we can get to that, I need to get my unfortunately high credit card balances down to a manageable rate & build up my savings again.  This means cutting out a lot of fun stuff, which has been intensely depressing.

But hopefully, it'll all work out, it'll all be worth it, and I can truly start to live my own life in my own place.

I know I don't update anywhere as much as I should or would like to, but if you're curious about the radio silence this time, here's why.  Actual good reason this time instead of depression-fueled procrastination.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Magical Girl Obsession: Teeny Tiny Witch Hat Precure

Pilot Program Subject Three: Star Fairies (1985)

Further updates