A Brief Update

So reality just body-slammed my family for the past couple of months. I won't go into details, I'll just say what I've said about this situation, which is that living longer means nothing when the mind continues to die. Also, if your siblings beg off helping you for stuff like fishing trips & beach homes, you aren't as close-knit as you insist you are, and you shouldn't even count them in your decisions. Needless to say, it's been all hands on deck to help with day-to-day living.

I'm trying to think of stuff for an end-of-year wrap-up, but there isn't enough to really cover.

There haven't been any leaks for the new Precure season outside of one nearly unseeable poster, and while I really admire how Toei has managed to keep everything under wraps, it also means I can't do a "get hype" post until the official announcement. That usually happens in late December.

It's hard to plan projects when every day is a sea of chaos & mundane work, so unfortunately, no updates on that front.

But I'm posting mostly to assure you that this isn't a dead blog. Not that there really are any readers who care outside of Eastern European spambots, but I felt the need to post something.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Magical Girl Obsession: Teeny Tiny Witch Hat Precure

Pilot Program Subject Three: Star Fairies (1985)

Magical Girl Obsession: KiraKira Mew Mew...er, Precure