Anyway, I'm hoping once I'm settled and on my own, I can turn out more substantial content for this blog. I can finish the SW6 Omnicommentaries, I can move on to some other series including:
- A bit of the post-Zero Hour Legion,
- Jurgens' Teen Titans,
- A late 90s attempt at "modernizing" Power Pack,
- An Ultraverse entry called Freex that will be my first foray into Malibu's short-lived heyday,
- The legendarily bad Mutant X, and
- Should the fates align & some light be shed on some urban legends, X-Men 2099 at long last.
Along with some other off-the-cuff stuff, I hope to at least get an entry or two a month done once I'm settled. I've been wanting to do this for YEARS now and been kicking myself the entire time thanks to real-life obligations constantly diverting me. Maybe, with obligations largely to myself, I can prioritize my writing again in some way since I'm the only one that ever took it seriously at all.